Koehler Real Estate, LLC is the owner of PrimeRanchland.com. Koehler Real Estate, LLC adheres to the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA), and will respond to written notices of copyright infringement according to the DMCA statute.
If you believe that Koehler Real Estate, LLC, or Primeranchland.com has infringed on your copyright, you can send written notice pursuant to DMCA guidelines to our designated agent.
To file a DMCA Notice with Koehler Real Estate, LLC, you must send us a written letter by fax, regular mail or email. We reserve the right to ignore a Notice that is not in compliance with the DMCA.
Your Notice must:
- Identify specifically the copyrighted work(s) you believe has/have been infringed (for example, “My copyrighted work is an image that appears at [list URL where material is located]”);
- Identify the Content that you claim is infringing on your copyrighted work. You must provide information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the item on the website. You should provide clear screenshots of the Allegedly Infringing Materials (this is for identification purposes only, not to “prove” your claims). The information provided should be as detailed as possible;
- Provide information sufficient to permit us to contact you directly: your name, street address, telephone number, and email (if available);
- If possible, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the Alleged Infringer (email address preferred);
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;
- The Notice must be signed;
Koehler Real Estate, LLC may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Koehler Real Estate, LLC may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Koehler Real Estate, LLC at the address listed below:
Koehler Real Estate, LLC
309 Menger Springs
Boerne, Texas 78006
Email: [email protected]
ALL INQUIRIES THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.